Frequently Asked Questions
- If a rental is outside of regular centre operating hours a charge of $25.00 per hour will be added for a Rental Supervisor.
- No alcoholic functions are allowed at the centre unless authorized by the Thunderbird Board.
- A damage deposit of $200.00 will be required. Your damage deposit must be paid in full along with rental fees. It will be refunded the following business day or additional expenses incurred.
- All rental fees are to be paid 1 week (7 days) prior to your rental time.
- Cancellations must be made 72 hours (3 days) prior to the rental time by calling 604-713-1818 and physically speaking to the office staff. (Do not leave messages on the voice mail before or after hours regarding cancellations. No shows are not acceptable and you will be charged for the rental time if cancellations were not made ahead of time. No exceptions!
- Thunderbird Community Centre may cancel a rental due to unforeseen circumstances but will do our best to give you as much notice as possible ahead of time. In such a case, we will transfer the credit amount to your next rental time (only if you have paid ahead of time for your next rental).
All rental groups who rent out space in our facilities must have valid proof of insurance for sports, dance, or any higher risk activities such as large events. Proof of insurance must be submitted before a rental can be secured. Listed below are some companies who can provide more information and/or coverage. Listed below are some companies who can provide more information and/or coverage.
Event Policy www.eventpolicy.ca
Sport BC Insurance firstname.lastname@example.org
507-1367 West Broadway Vancouver, BC 604-737-0318